Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26, 2013 Puppets#Alf

ALF Being Protected by Cabbage Patch Dolls
Anyone who watched TV in the late 1980s probably saw the sitcom featuring a friendly extraterrestrial named ALF (Alien Life Form) and his adventures with the Tanner family. I mentioned in a previous blog post that I had several ALF puppets, and a friend expressed interest in them. Today I stopped by her workplace to give her one, and although she hadn't arrived yet, her partner was mighty pleased to see this puppet. With a twinkle in his eye, he placed it on his hand and said he would surprise her with ALF as soon as she arrived! I laughed asking if he was really the one who adored ALF. He denied that, but I think he was going to practice his puppeteer skills until she came to work. It is hard not to like that shaggy brown creature with the wrinkly snout.

No comments:

Post a Comment