Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb. 10, 2013 Family

The love of reading starts early.
As I progress on this year long project of completing acts of kindness, I have come to realize that many people are worthy of receiving this actions. First, there are the random strangers who happen to be the recipients of these deeds simply because they are the next in line at the drive through or the coffee shop or wherever the little gift is located. I like to think they experience a happy moment when they discover that they have had their meal paid for or a free coffee. Next, there are the numerous colleagues, friends, and neighbors who deserve to be acknowledged for being caring people who do their jobs well, are kind to others and remain humble. Finally, there is family. Unfortunately, we often take family for granted and neglect to tell them how much we love them. Heeding this warning, today I honor my daughter who is smart, beautiful, athletic, compassionate, and "chouette"( that's awesome in French for the non Francophones). She loves to read, and so, I sent her an electronic book which she'll  devour quickly. My request to all my readers is to take a moment to share my message and reach out to a family member. You won't regret it and neither will they!

2 comments:

  1. I am so touched. Thank you so much; you made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have brought me joy from the moment you were born!Thanks for being you!

      Delete