Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feb. 3, 2013

frozen river

" A penny saved is a penny earned." Benjamin Franklin


frozen food

My friend Kim is a "couponistra extraordinaire"; she has turned the art of collecting and redeeming coupons into a science. She is organized and methodical in searching, clipping, storing, and using  coupons which is why her payment due at the checkout counter is next to nothing! I admire her talent and readily admit that I do not possess her abilities to save money in the grocery store primarily because I forget to bring the coupons with me. Although I am rarely forgetful in other matters, when it comes to remembering coupons, I am a failure. I believe there are others like me who have intentions to use coupons, but neglect to throw them in their purses. So, for those coupon-user-wannabes, today I walked the aisles placing a variety of coupons next to the items they featured. The total savings would have been substantial. I hope that some of you found them!

No comments:

Post a Comment