Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feb. 6, 2013

Breakfast at campground
I will readily admit that I am a morning person! I take pleasure in rising early, having the quiet house to myself, and savoring that first cup of fresh coffee with my breakfast. It's a time to collect one's thoughts while making plans for the day. A key element  to this routine is the morning meal which fuels the body and sets it in to motion. Many teenagers skip breakfast at home, preferring instead to dine at school before classes begin.Undoubtedly, plenty of students would not eat if these nutritious meals were cancelled. Today I prepaid for several of these breakfasts prior to the arrival of the pupils.Our friendly lunch lady was delighted to help me with my plans. I thank her for the assistance, and hope the students appreciated their tasty meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment