Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013 End of Career Celebration#Retirement

The Best Colleagues
Today I welcomed my family, friends, colleagues, and students to an End of Career Celebration. Some people might call this a retirement party, but I look at it differently. I owe the success of my profession to all those I worked with because they are the ones who supported and encouraged me to be the best I could be. I wanted this gathering to be about them and not about me. My job at this workplace is ending; however, the ties that have been made,are strong and long lasting. We will find new ways to keep in touch with a slate of adventures ahead of us. I thank everyone who has accompanied me on this educational path. May our trails continue to cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment