Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 1-2,2013. New York City

Spending time in New York City offers many opportunities for acts of kindness. There is always the occasion to hold the door for people, let someone pass in front of you getting on the subway, or making room for those pulling rolling suitcases on the crowded sidewalks. I couldn't resist giving a little money to the old man shuffling in his slippers between the cars in the traffic jam. One of my favorite actions is to offer to take photos of groups with their camera. They are always so happy to have everyone in the party included. Yesterday  one couple thanked me in Chinese (I think), and this morning  I got a reply of gracias from a mother and her daughter! Little deeds which bring big smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment