Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Feb. 9, 2013

Keene, NY
I have the perfect daughter-in-law; she's a great mother, an excellent cook, a maniacal housekeeper, a compassionate professional, and the list goes on and on. She is never falls into the needy category, so it is difficult to offer assistance because it is obvious that it is not required. However, today I was successful in helping her get some exercise. I agreed to take my granddaughter for a walk while my daughter-in-law went for a run. I am well aware that she could have gone jogging with the stroller, but I hope the solo run was enjoyable, and, of course, I was delighted to spend time with the baby! What a beautiful afternoon all three of us had on this bright, sunny day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your daughter-in-law had a pretty good mentor perhaps like an older sister. :)

    ReplyDelete