Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Monday, March 11, 2013

Mar. 11, 2013 Food Service

Cafe Du Monde, New Orleans
Many of us have worked in food service and understand what a difficult, tiring job this can be. Not only are some customers demanding, many others simply do not let these workers know that their skills are appreciated. You can imagine that the cafeteria workers in my school often go unrecognized. Yet it is to these people that I turn for help in passing out my acts of kindness. Today I gave a note and a small gift to one of these women. She is a friendly, compassionate employee who always knows who can use a free breakfast or lunch due to their financial situation at home. She is my go-to gal, and I deeply treasure her assistance and support in my kindness project. I suggest that you take some time to thank all those servers who manage to prepare and offer food to the hungry public. I think you'll brighten their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment