Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1, 2013 Friday Mornings

Lakeside Coffee
The majority of Americans look forward to Fridays as the end of the work week. I also anticipate Fridays, but in particular I enjoy Friday mornings before work when a group of my colleagues gather to savor coffee and breakfast at Lakeside Coffee. The days of a teacher are filled with lively conversations with students, but rarely are we able to chat with each other. So Friday morn has become the day to reconnect with my co-workers in the peaceful atmosphere of our local coffee shop. I shared my joy of being there this morning with some customers who would visit later by paying for their beverages in advance. I hope their morning was as enjoyable as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment