Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mar. 23, 2013 Local Theater

Theater announcement, Paris
Humans inherently seek entertainment. I am certain that early people were amusing others through their art, songs, and antics. Today we have a plethora of diversions to distract us; however some are more worthy than others. Local theater  ranks near the top of cultural events to attend in our area. It is exciting to see ones' neighbors and friends acting, dancing, and singing to a packed, enthusiastic house after months of practice. Their talent is remarkable; their passion is obvious. Last night I attended a musical presented by the regional community theater group which was so impressive that I knew I had to help someone else who might not be able to afford the ticket. I contacted one of the board members today, and asked her offer my contribution to an individual who would enjoy the show.  She was happy to assist me. I am certain that the recipient of my gift will leave singing some of the songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment