Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mar. 12, 2013

Scarves are popular with all ages.
Scarves are currently very fashionable. They add a unique touch of color and panache to an outfit as well as keep one warm during the cold months. One of the teenagers at school is making beautiful scarves and offered to sell them to benefit the Friends of Rachel club . This group strives to send  messages promoting kindness in our building. I bought a scarf last week to give to a colleague who has had to cope with several difficult situations this year. I felt she needed a little pick-me-up to boost her spirits and let her know that she has friends who care about her well-being. She was delighted with the gift today. It pleased me to make a small difference in my co-worker's day and raise some money for an important school club.

No comments:

Post a Comment