Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mar. 6, 2013 A Sweet Treat

Early Spring Flower
I waited all day for a situation to arise which would produce a random act of kindness. There were few opportunities at work, but my intuition told me to be patient. This evening I stopped by Panera Bread for a light supper. As I was enjoying my meal, I caught sight of an older woman  slowly steering a beautiful, small, white-haired lady probably in her nineties to the dessert counter. They were both intently studying  the multitude of cookies, cakes, tarts, and pastries. I quickly approached Morgan, the cashier, handed her a small sum of cash and asked her to apply it to their bill.  She was delighted to help me with my deed, and for that I thank her. It was delightful to reach out to such a classy senior citizen who undoubtedly truly appreciated this treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment