Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 11,2013 The Fear of Numbers

I certainly respect the need for numbers and math, but my preferred method of thinking involves words. Give me a pen, not a calculator to express myself and explore the world. I imagine that is why I am apprehensive in the areas of bookkeeping and insurance. Fortunately, I work with two women who are exceptionally competent at their jobs and always willing to help me with my questions. I respect their knowledge and ability to be patient with those who are not experienced in these disciplines. These ladies assist me professionally and with courtesy which I appreciate. Today I brought them some tulips to brighten their offices a bit. Each of us has an area in which we feel less than confident, so take some time to tell those who aid you in these tasks how much you value their expertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment