Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013 The Hair Salon

Tree Fort at Sunrise
There are many locations where one can feel peaceful: kayaking in the lake, hiding high in the branches of a tree, standing atop a mountain. However, opportunities to feel pampered are often few and far between. Maybe that is why I look forward to going to the hair salon where I can sit calmly, chat with my personable stylist, laugh at the jokes that pass among the group, and leave feeling refreshed. With scissors, a blow dryer and some mousse, my hairdresser is a magician who transforms my fine tresses into a magnificent coiffure. My tip today can not cover the pleasure of being able to completely relax after a hectic day at work. Take time to seek those moments of indulgence, and remember to thank those who make it possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment