Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, April 20, 2013

April 20, 2013 Sunday School

Church, Montreal
There is a place of worship down the street which has been an important part of my community for over 150 years. Although this is not my church, I fully respect the role that it plays in the beliefs and values of the majority of my friends and neighbors. Faith is an essential part of many peoples' lives. Numerous churches are facing severe financial difficulties, and this particular parish had to close its parochial school last year. When I heard that the Sunday School was in need of supplies for the children, I knew I had to help. Today I donated paper and crayons to their program. It is the least I can do to assist these volunteer teachers with their religious instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment