Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Monday, December 16, 2013

Dec. 16, 2013 Being Grateful

Village Holiday Gathering, Champlain, NY
I like to thank those around me who are professional, polite, and pleasant to work with. Whether it is a salesclerk, the postal carrier, a secretary, or the car repair person, I have much respect for their ability to do their job well while interacting courteously with the public. Today, I gave a couple of small gifts to the women who work in the Village office. They are consistently positive and considerate in the dealings with me and the residents. I had the pleasure of hearing one of them tell me of her numerous acts of kindness performed yesterday. From shoveling snow to paying it forward at Dunkin Donuts to delivering a sweet treat to a friend, she was incredibly kind in her good deeds! I am lucky to be surrounded by good people doing their best to help others. It doesn't take much to let them know they are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment