Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Friday, December 20, 2013

Dec. 20, 2013 #Retirement# Nursing

Today I honor my sister who is retiring from a long career as a nurse. I have much respect for nurses - the hard work, the tremendous knowledge which must remain updated, a supportive
Sisters, Oregon Coast
attitude, and the strength to put up with the patients and family . I couldn't do it. Give me a classroom of crazy teenagers instead. But my sister is well respected for her dedication and skills to the profession, and today is her last day. Monday, she won't have to get up early to head to the hospital, and instead can choose to do what she wants to do. I sent her a little gift which I know she'll enjoy, but more importantly I send her best wishes for a happy retirement filled with all the adventures she decides to complete. She has given decades to caring for others; now it's time to care for herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment