Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Monday, December 9, 2013

Dec. 8, 2013 Supporting#Hospice

Fund Raising for Hospice
I went to the mall to look for a few gifts and came upon a table with a display about Hospice. Staffed by a former student and the wife of a former student, I stopped to find out more about this important organization. I have always heard rave reviews of the care that Hospice provides to those with life-limiting illnesses. According to their literature, every year the National Hospice Organization works with more than 1.58 million patients focusing on "caring, not curing". I made a small donation, but more importantly, I told the volunteers that I would spread the word about this fund drive. If you live in this area, they will be at the mall all month. If you reside in another area, contact your local Hospice office and make a donation. Groups like this deserve our support.

No comments:

Post a Comment