Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dec. 3. 2013 #Curtains

Living Room with Curtains
I don't profess to be an expert at anything. In fact the older I get, the less I realize that I know, and that is why I must continue learning. However, I do understand quite a bit about curtains. One can certainly go through life with a limited knowledge of drapes, tie backs, pleats, and tabs and so on, but there are times when this information is very useful. Take today, for example, I was doing some Christmas shopping when I passed through the curtain section of the store and came upon a man staring at all the fabric samples hanging from the wall. The confused look on his face said it all, so I asked if he needed help. I spent the next fifteen minutes explaining his options to him. He was extremely appreciative for the advice and told me that I should get a job in this store. I think I'll stick to retirement!

No comments:

Post a Comment