Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Monday, December 30, 2013

Dec. 28-30, 2013 The Value of Life

The Old North Church, Boston
I spent the last three days in Boston where I didn't have an opportunity to write this blog; however, I continued my random acts of kindness during my visit. I left quarters in several vending machines at a Thruway rest area; I made donations at all the historic sites we toured, and finally I placed a small gift on the table of our hosts to thank them for their hospitality. But all these acts are insignificant in light of the message that I want and need to express. Last night our community lost a young man in an accident, and in this area where most everyone knows one another, this is a loss that ripples through the families. Our prayers go out to all his friends and relatives. Please take the time every day to tell those you love how much they mean to you. Don't take life for granted; appreciate every moment you have with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment