Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dec. 24, 2013 Expressing Gratitude

Christmas Eve
I believe that many of us are grateful for a multitude of things, but we often forget to express it or perhaps we think that those around us are aware of our appreciation without us telling them. It never hurts to let people know that we are thankful for their presence in our lives. My goal for this day was to recognize a few individuals for their positive impact on me. I posted and shared a thank you to one of the journalists for her wonderful Christmas story in this morning's paper. I delivered several bottles of wine to friends in the village. I was able to give and receive warm hugs and greetings as I saw former students and friends throughout the day. And although I can not tell him in person, I would be remiss if I didn't mention my gratitude to my father who was born on this day in 1928; you taught me so much, and for that I am indebted.


No comments:

Post a Comment