Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jan. 29, 2013

Lake Champlain
My local pharmacy is a little gem.It is clean, bright, and spacious with a wide variety of merchandise from dog food to diapers to dusting cloths. The actual pharmacy, located in the back - one has plenty of opportunities to pick up this or that while meandering to the counter - is staffed by friendly, knowledgeable women. I surprised them today with a request that my small cash donation be applied to the next customer's medication expense.I know paying for pills is a drain on the budget for many people. The pharmacist was happy to assist in my plan, and undoubtedly the surprise was appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Janet! I never thought about paying it forward at the pharmacy. Yesterday I shoveled both of my neighbors walkways and driveways. It was because of your inspiration. I can't do it all the time. I just had a little extra energy. Thanks for your daily words. :)
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great gesture to help out your neighbors!

      Delete