Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013 Carts in the Parking Lot

Crowded Parking Lot, Worcester, MA
We have all been at that point when, after a long, tiring day, we wheel the shopping cart to our vehicle and then look for an convenient place to stash it. It can seem like such a long trek to push it back to the store  where it belongs. One might even feel a little guilty for not returning it, and after glancing around to see if anyone is watching,  just  wedge it between a couple of cars. Today I had to go to a shopping plaza with many of the major stores, and the parking lot looked like a cart graveyard; these rolling metal baskets had been abandoned in the shrubbery, on the sidewalks, among the cars, and in the driving lanes. I was walking by so many that I began to take them one by one back to their businesses. I imagine that I looked funny traipsing back and forth, but I sure got some exercise!
















No comments:

Post a Comment