Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3, 2013 Pre Fourth of July Greetings#ecards

Colonial House, New York
Snail mail takes a bum rap for being slow and out of style. However, many of us continue to send notes of thanks or congratulations via the US Postal Service. I believe these messages are still appreciated; however, in keeping with technology, e cards have become popular and exceptionally creative with music and animation. Today I used a website which is called www.care2.com to transmit early Independence Day wishes to several of my friends and family members. The website is easy to navigate, the cards are free, and the articles  promoting green energy and social awareness are informative. I hope my recipients enjoyed their cards. I took pleasure in selecting them. Happy Early 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment