Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2013 Stocking the Library

Assorted Books
The Little Free Library in front of my house has had a number of visitors already. Several books have been borrowed and others donated to the collection. I can see that there is a need for a wide variety of reading levels as well as subjects, so today I went to the local used book store. For a lover of books, walking into this shop is like allowing a child to run freely
 in a candy store. The odor of musty pages and old print combined with shelf after shelf of faded paperbacks next to rows of dusty hardcovers brought a smile to my face. Where to start? Imagine trying to select books for people that you don't know. After perusing the stacks for an hour, I finally purchased several. I hope I chose well and my neighbors will appreciate my collection. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment