Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013 A Story For The Birds

Louisiana
It was late in the afternoon when I went for a walk. I had a couple of books to give to a friend, so I threw them in a bag which also contained a bell shaped bird feeder that I had purchased a few weeks ago. I was stymied by the lack of opportunity for an act of kindness today. As I strolled down the street, I wondered if I would be able to complete an RAK. That uncertainty was soon gone when I came upon a woman,whom I had never seen before, in her front yard talking to a bird flying overhead. I noticed that she had an empty feeder in a tree. Deducing that she must enjoy watching birds, I approached her and asked if she would like another bird feeder. After I finally convinced her that I wanted to give it to her, not sell it, she happily took it, and we discussed where she might place it. She was very grateful with words of thanks and blessing me for this gift. I was simply amazed at the coincidence of the situation. What an unusual RAK for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment