Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013 Silly Entertainment

Silliness, New Orleans
A sense of humor is such a personal characteristic. There are jokes that others find hysterical, and I don't even crack a smile. Yet, when I rattle off a plethora of puns, others grimace, begging me to stop. Laughing is good medicine for the soul; most of us could use a heavier dose of giggles and less of seriousness. Today I found a particular comic strip amusing. Every time I read it, I continued to laugh aloud. It begged to be shared, so I cut it out of the newspaper, put it in a colorful card, wrote a "thinking of you" message, and dropped it in the mail. I am certain  the recipient will find it humorous. Go out and spread the laughter. It is good for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment