Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28, 2013 Spring Lunch Treat

The Pleasure of Lilacs
Finally, a beautiful day after hours of interminable rain! It was a perfect opportunity to spend time outdoors working on the flower and vegetable gardens followed by a quick lunch at our favorite coffee shop. I was remarking to my son that I hadn't yet seen a chance for an act of kindness, when he told me to check out the couple approaching the door. They were probably around 80 and dressed stylishly in matching outfits of khakis and yellow shirts. They looked so sweet, and I knew this was my RAK.  I quickly went to the counter, handed the worker a little money to cover some of their bill, and explained that they were not to be told who was paid for them. The best random acts of kindness are those that walk in on you; you never know when they will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment