Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23,2013 Support For Veterans

World War II Vet
I have already written about the Honor Flight program which provides transportation for World War II vets to see the memorial in Washington DC.The first trip in my area took place recently,but one man who had planned on going was unable to attend due to illness. I heard that he was very disappointed to have missed this experience .I sent him an email expressing my hopes that he would be able to be on the next Honor Flight,thanks for his service to our country,and wishes for a speedy recovery. I know many vets are never told how much their service is appreciated. Please take a few minutes to send a message or make a phone call to these important men and women.

No comments:

Post a Comment