Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sept.10,2013 Travel by Plane

It was a long travel day as I flew across the country. It would appear that with so many travelers, it would be easy to perform a random act of kindness. I find people are polite, but detached as they pass through airports.It is difficult to interact with anyone other than an apology when you cross paths. I tried to leave a tip for a young woman working at a little stand in Chicago O'Hare, but she replied that she didn't want it. I put the money in my pocket, and it wasn't until the shuttle bus took us to the car rental agency that I was able to give the friendly, helpful driver a good tip. We,ll see what opportunities are available in the  Pacific Northwest this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment