Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sept. 8, 2013 RAK#hostess help

Local Restaurant
There was little opportunity for a random act of kindness today because I was cleaning and traveling. It is difficult to spread good deeds when there are no people around you. However, this evening we went out to eat, and I was determined to reach out to another diner. I enlisted the help of the hostess and a server to select the recipients. These two employees were exceptionally polite and interested in determining the group I would assist. We briefly discussed the customers and upon their recommendation, I paid for a portion of the bill for a young couple with a child. I got as much pleasure working with these two young women as I did knowing that the family would be pleasantly surprised by the reduction in their check. Sometimes the "elves" are as important as the gesture, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment