Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oct. 19, 2013 Music#mollie o'brien#rich moore

Traveling offers so many opportunities to explore new areas especially when you  are staying with people who know the region well. Most of the time the hosts want to treat the visitors because they realize the cost of the plane tickets has already been substantial. Our family has been so generous on this trip preparing meals and covering the cost of gas; however, I was determined that I would find something to treat them to. This morning I read about a concert tonight featuring Mollie O'Brien and Rich Moore, and when I asked our relatives for further information, they explained that these are well known musicians. I bought those tickets for the four of us to attend this evening's performance. I am sure it will be an enjoyable experience for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment