Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Oct. 31, 2013 #Halloween Morning

Morning Trick or Treaters
Happy Halloween! This has always been one of my favorite days of the year. As a child, we would stay out for hours collecting candy from the neighbors to fill our pillowcases. As a mother, I loved taking my children around the big block whatever the weather-  cool crisp air, rain showers, or even snow;nothing dampened our enthusiasm for this holiday tradition. And now as a resident, I look forward to greeting the children of all ages in their assorted outfits at my door. You can imagine my pleasure this morning when I saw the local daycare kids come trudging through the fallen maple leaves dressed in their costumes! I quickly ran out to greet them with a bucket of treats in my hands. They were all smiles as they shyly thanked me. I bet I will see a few of them again this evening. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment