Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oct. 27, 2013 Footed Pajamas

Paying It Forward With PJs
The table overflowing with footed pajamas in brightly colored patterns on heavy fleece caught my eye this morning as I entered the large discount store . I know a cute two year old who would love the coziness and comfort of these pjs. I approached the pile to look more closely at the sizes when a small yellow paper stuck near the price sign attracted my attention. This note stated that donations of these pajamas were being collected near the exit of the store. What a great idea at this time of the year with frigid nights right around the corner.I selected a pair for a girl, and my friend chose one for a boy. The cashier told us that these  jammies are going to local kids and donations of books are also being accepted. There weren't very many pajamas in the box when I dropped my purchase off, so I hope some of you might participate in this effort to keep our kids warm this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment