Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Oct. 24, 2013 Boo! Two

Boo!
I hope you will forgive me for repeating a recent RAK, but I wanted to bring this idea to my village. The idea of treating neighborhood families to a small surprise right before Halloween is too fun not to share. This afternoon, I packed three cute bags with an instruction sheet, candy, hot chocolate packets, pencils, and other little items, and then went for a walk before school was out. I placed them near the doors of houses on different streets. The idea is that they will post the sign I enclosed that "they've been booed", and they will pass goodie bags on to two additional homes with the suggestion that the next people pay it forward, too. Hopefully, I will see signs up on many houses in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment