Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oct. 8, 2013 Introduction and Thank You

Fall Day, Adirondacks
There are always positions in organizations which are important and need to be done, but offer no pay and require a large time commitment. Some of us volunteer to take these jobs, but many of us are too busy to accept an additional responsibility.  I had heard that one of the new teachers at the high school agreed to serve as advisor of an essential club which encourages members to develop service projects. This is not an easy job, and I had feared that it would disband without a leader. Today, I stopped by this individual's classroom, introduced myself, and thanked her for assuming this role. Being a mentor to these young leaders has far-reaching consequences, and I wanted her to know that I appreciate her time and efforts in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment