Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Nov. 23, 2013 Friendly Employee#coupon

Time to Decorate
The home décor store was packed today with people wanting to start decorating for the holidays. It was difficult to get through the aisles, and more than once I had to apologize for being in someone's way. Of course,
the check out line was long, as well, and there were only two clerks working. My good luck, however, that another saleswoman opened a register just as it was my turn to pay. She joked with me a bit about her lack of skill as a cashier, and we shared a laugh over her having to ring up something twice. She was so polite and pleasant that I handed her a discount coupon for a local restaurant that I had in my pocket. I had planned on giving it to a friendly person today, and as I explained to this woman, she was the perfect recipient!

No comments:

Post a Comment