Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nov. 26, 2013 Lunch#LakesideCoffee

The best place in town for lunch and laughs
A teacher's schedule is very regimented. Divided into blocks for classes, study halls, preparation times, and other duties, one knows minute by minute where one will be.  Rarely is there time to leave the building for lunch, so when I heard my former colleagues would be able to go out for a meal, I knew I wanted to meet them. I arrived at the coffee shop a few minutes early in order to set up my RAK. After informing the server that I was paying for a couple of meals, I waited for all to arrive. They were surprised by the treat, and I was entertained by their stories. It felt so good to be back in their company. I can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment