Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Friday, November 29, 2013

Nov. 29, 2013 #Support the Locals

A Few of My Purchases
Tomorrow is officially the "buy local"
day, but I decided to forgo the Black Friday madness of the larger city to the south and shop in my little village this afternoon. We don't have many businesses; however, there is one clothing store downtown which offers unique items at reasonable prices, and is run by a family that I know well. I am always happy to support them, and today was no exception. I was able to find several colorful, warm scarves and pairs of leather gloves which I purchased for gifts. I was so excited about my selections that I promptly gave them to everyone when I went home. I guess I will have to go back to find something else for their Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment