Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nov. 30, 2013 Christmas Cards#USPS Stamps

I am quite sure that my local post office is the best one in the United States. It is a meeting place for many residents to catch up on news while picking up their mail or sending packages, and it is staffed by competent , friendly employees who do their job well with a smile. It is not surprising then that when I asked for help carrying out my RAK today, the worker was willing to help. I know people are beginning to mail their Christmas cards, so I bought ten holiday themed stamps requesting that they be passed on to someone who came in with cards to be posted. I love sending cards as well as receiving them, and I hope that this pre-paid postage will be a nice surprise for the recipient! Happy Card Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment