Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Aug. 11, 2013 Sharing a Trifle

Black Forest Trifle
Those beautiful photos of delicious, decadent desserts that one views on Facebook and Pinterest make me want to rush to the store to buy the ingredients and get busy baking. The Black Forest Trifle was shared by several of my friends, and I saved that recipe waiting for the right time to assemble it. It is definitely too much for the two of us, so tonight I will serve it to my brother and sister in law. With several layers of  chocolate cake, cherries, pudding, and whipped cream, drizzled with rum, maybe we will have to have seconds, or perhaps I will have to invite the neighbors over to sample this treat. Dessert always seems tastier when shared with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment