Serenity of the Sea

Serenity of the Sea

Friday, August 16, 2013

Aug. 16, 2013 Coffee Makers#cuisinart

Early Morning, Italy
A four cup capacity coffee maker is too small for my family; those first mugs of steaming coffee are savored, and a small cup later is also enjoyed. But, for a single person or as the sole drinker of coffee in the family, these petite makers are perfect. I had three that I wanted to give away, so I sent out the word that they were available. I am delighted to report that today they have found new homes - all to young women who will  look forward to  a cup o' joe each morning produced by their nearly new Cuisinart maker. Cuppa, cafĂ©, expresso, americano, caffe, java- whatever name you give it, coffee is a daily need for millions of us. It was my pleasure to pass these brewers on to people who will use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment